*Job Title: Selenium Automation *
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Is this position a part of a team or individual contributor? *Part of a
*How will this person interact with other members in the organization*?
Provide SME level test analysis, test script development, execute, analyze
test results and report results.
The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy.
The tester is responsible for providing feedback on artifacts developed
during requirements and analysis phase within client projects; authoring
test cases; and performing test execution for both project and support
related activities. The tester will be expected to do some manual testing
as well as automation scripting and test execution with Selenium Web
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Effectively work in a fast paced environment utilizing the Agile
· Develop and maintain functional automation test scripts utilizing
modular frameworks and best practices
· Execute test scripts to validate correct functionality of
· Use SQL for back-end database validation
· Perform various types of testing including smoke, white box,
black box, integration, end-to-end, regression, and system testing as needed
· Participate in requirement & design review sessions; evaluate
requirements & design docs from a quality test automation standpoint
· Manage test coverage based on risk analysis
· Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall
· Coordinate test script reviews with stakeholders as appropriate.
· Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script
· Keep QA Lead and management informed of current state of quality
and test progress
· Ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and
· Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions
· Ensure that projects follow prescribed software development life
· Develop and maintain good relationships with project team.
· Multi-task to meet assignment deadlines
· Accurately estimate work assignments
· Show assertiveness
· Identify obstacles and roadblocks; and offer suggestions to work
· Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
· Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or have
related and equivalent work experience
*Position/Project Specific Requirements:*
· 5+ years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
· 2+ years of writing and maintaining scripts in Selenium Web
Driver using Java and modular frameworks (TestNg)
· 1+ years of testing REST and SOAP web services
· 1+ years of working in an Agile/Scrum methodology
· 2+ years of using Quality Center/ALM for test case management
· 1+ years of using Jira for defect tracking
· 2+ years of using T-SQL or PL/SQL for database validation
· Strong experience testing system integrations/end-to-end scenarios
*Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:*
· Prefer Selenium/Java being utilized in the current/most recent
· Prefer web service testing experience using CA Lisa or DevTest
· Prefer experience in automating web service tests
· Prefer web service testing being utilized in the current/most
· Prefer Agile methodology being utilized in the current/most
· Prefer experience in the SAFe Agile approach
· Prefer having a Bachelors Degree in a related field of study
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.