This is Masood from Systel Inc, I have a urgent opening with my client as
SCOM Consultant in NJ. If you have any candidate matching with this skill
set then please share the resume along with the contact information at
*Role: SCOM Consultant*
*Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ*
*Duration: Long Term*
Note: Need Photo ID Copy & Passport number or I-94 copy at the time of
• Minimum of 5-7 years IT experience managing deployment of technology
components in a specific technical discipline: clients, servers, storage,
web platforms, database platforms, security, networks, or communications
ideally with a mix of skills that include technical architectures,
engineering and operations experience
• A career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and
maintaining business critical systems in the area of technical expertise
including hands on solution development and implementation experience
• Ability to impact and influence stakeholders and drive alignment on
standard global technology solutions.
• Team Player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and
strong interpersonal skills. The role requires significant interaction with
many different teams across a global company.
• Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment
• Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator
with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees,
contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
• Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
• Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis
• Perform tasks from the Operation Manager console, provide application
support for the SCOM platform and create and maintain monitoring and
• Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM
console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs
(MP) as needed.
• Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports
on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and
related custom scripts.
• Utilize verbal and written communication skills to maintain accurate
system documentation and provide training as required
• Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and
managing customer expectations
• Ability to communicate how to leverage technology to create business
value and become more effective and efficient
• Work with project managers and peers to understand and solve challenging
technical problems, produce effort estimates, and improve system
functionality, reliability and reduce costs.
• Work closely with a Business Technology peers and management emphasizing
collaboration and joint effort to ensure that the needs and expectations of
organizational stake holders, business partners, external customers, and
third party organizations are met and/or exceeded.
• Transfer knowledge via documentation and training to Business Technology
• B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, computer
related discipline or 5+ years IT work experience in a global information
technology infrastructure environment.
• Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System
Center Operations Manager 2012
• Experience in application/network performance and availability monitoring
• Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to
automate tasks with SCOM
• Experience with System Center Configuration Manager 2012
• Experience with System Center Service Manager 2012
• Experience with System Center Orchestrator
• Experience major Microsoft technologies including PC and server operating
systems, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Office, and
Forefront Identity Management (FIM).
• Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or
• Knowledge of multiple processor systems, RAID hardware, SCSI attached,
and storage area network solutions, preferably experience with HP and EMC
• Knowledge of data backup, replication, and encryption technologies,
preferably experience with Symantec Netbackup, and VMWare and EMC
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN network infrastructure technologies, preferably
experience with Orion Solarwinds
• Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SMTP, DNS, SSH, TELNET, SNMP, FTP
• ITIL Certification is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.