Greetings,

Hope you are doing great,

This is Nitin Sharma from Diverse Lynx.
I am urgently looking for *Java **Full Stack Developer** in **Eden Prairie,
MN**.* Please let me know once you are interested.

*LOCALS(H1/GC/Citizen) Interview today*

*NON LOCAL(GC/Citizen) Interview 1-2 Days*

*  Job Description:   *

*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities? *

Strong hands-on experience with Java; full stack development

§  Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance
existing components to ensure that software meets business needs

§  Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems

§  Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams
assigned to work on the project

§  Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable,
and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the
implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to
technology leadership

§  Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance
team velocity

§  Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners,
both inside and outside the scrum team

§  Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively
identify and prioritize the high impact tasks

§  Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding
best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and
maintainability guidelines

§  Drive a quality mindset within the team

*What skills/attributes are a must have? *

§  5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience

§  3+ years of experience working as a full stack java developer

§  1+ years of web development with AngularJS

§  Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or
SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,
Hibernate, Spring.

§  Experience or familiarity with Oracle db and SQL

*What skills/attributes are nice to have? *

§  Health care industry experience

§  Agile SCRUM

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Sharma

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D0BA59.78167DE0]

300 Alexander Park, Suite # 200, Princeton, NJ 08540

Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 247

Direct: 732-694-3357

Email: nitin.sha...@diverselynx.com;

GTALK: nitin.dtsc Yahoo: nitinsharmaglobal

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

" Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company".