Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Washington, DC—Locals are preferred *

*Duration: 6 Months +*

*GC or Citizens Only*

*Lead the DevOps effort, doesn't necessarily need to be an Architect a Sr.
engineer could do the job. they need to have exp. with CI/CD and automated
release mgmt. processes. Need to have worked with Jenkins, Maven and GIT*.

*Competencies:*

•           Must have 6+ years of overall IT experience in the areas of
software development.

•           Experienced in setting up the DevOps / Continuous Integration
Continuous Deployment Processes to enable the integration of the software
development best practices tools to aid the productivity of the development
team and increase the stability of the code base.

•           Must be prepared to work hands on with build automation /
deployment tasks using Jenkins / Hudson / Go or any other similar tools.

•           Must have solid understanding of Agile and Waterfall
development cycles and unique requirements of various test, performance,
integration, performance, etc. cycles in SDLC.

•           Good to have experience in working with GIT/BitBucket and
understanding of best practices in code management and branching strategies.

•           Define the best practices for the source control for the team
and work with Configuration Management team to implement the best practices.

•           Implement the automated builds for the various FEPOC
applications using the Continuous Integration Server.

•           Integrate the static code analysis tool SONAR to automate code
analysis to identify the coding issues and publish the reports on scheduled
basis.

•           Review the existing the build process and identify and document
the gaps.

•           Come up with the path to migrate the existing ANT based build
scripts to Maven.

•           Experienced with writing the batch scripts for Windows and Unix
environments.

•           Sound understanding of the Java Enterprise application
packaging and deployment.

•           Experience with IBM WebSphere Application servers and various
administration tools used for the silent deployment, writing build scripts
using ANT.

•           Must have ability to work independently.

•           Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum
methodologies.

•           Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and
written (in English).

•           Good to have experience in working with API Management Tools.

•           Familiar with Container technologies. Understand Microservice
concepts and integration with light weight containers.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146