*Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
Here is the BI Developer position – *(need to be Green Card or USC)* -
Location: San Antonio, TX
*BI Developer (Sr.)*
*Work experience: *
Senior Level- Minimum 5 years experience
A BI developer will retrieve and subsequently present corporate information
for the purpose of decision support and analysis. The developer produces
the results through BI techniques and the use of business intelligence
tools. Techniques may range from basic queries, dashboards and portals to
multidimensional analysis. Tools may include one or more of SAP
BusinessObjects, Microstrategy, Oracle Business Intelligence, Cognos or
Microsoft BI. The BI Developer also interfaces with business users to
understand their needs and translate these into analytics and reporting
solutions. This person must be able to:
• Act as a liaison between the business community and the Data Warehouse or
IT team to understand business information needs.
• Translate information needs into data and system requirements.
• Retrieve and present corporate information for the purpose of decision
support and analysis leveraging one of the aforementioned technologies.
• Deliver these data needs via a range of structures such as reports,
dashboards, portals and data marts using the aforementioned technologies.
• Provides programming and business analysis support for the design,
development, testing and implementation of reports, portals and dashboards,
using the above mentioned BI technologies.
Business Objects (Universe Design, Xcelsius, Webi) or an equivalent
• Bachelors degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information
• 4+ years experience in Business Intelligence.
• 4+ years development experience with SAP BusinessObjects.
• 4+ years experience in data reporting/analytics.
• 2+ years experience with Metadata Management (IBM Metadata
Workbench or IBM InfoSphere experience preferred).
• 2+ years of software development experience demonstrating depth of
technical understanding within web/digital analytics.
• Advanced SQL development skills.
• Experience with DataStage.
• Proficient in dimensional database design.
• Previous experience leading teams is desirable, but not required.
• Experience with Agile development methodology is also preferred.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.