*SEND RESUMES TO s...@logicsoftusa.com <s...@logicsoftusa.com>*
Title: Program Manager with OCM and PeopleSoft
Location: Columbus, OH
Client: State of OH – DAS (5/PM5 - 42810)
Number of years of Experience
At least 5 years of experience as an OCM developing and implementing
organizational change management plans including training plans
communication plans and readiness plans
At least 1 year of verifiable experience as a PM/Lead in Finance,
Accounting, or Grants Administration/Management
2 plus years of experience with Business process improvement terminology
and practices, such as Six Sigma Experience or other Business Practices
At least 5 years of project management experience.
At least one year working on a project in the SDLC
Government or higher education experience.
Experience with People Soft Financials
· Bachelors or master's degree in business, marketing,
communication, journalism, or related field.
· Create and manage an OCM strategy and plan that includes the
State’s recommended approaches for business process improvement,
communication, readiness, and training activities.
· -working with system implementation to develop and implement OCM
striates for state wide adoption of new grants system
· Ensure that leading practice OCM standards are recommended and
· Proactively manage organizational communication planning,
development, distribution and feedback mechanisms.
· Serve as liaison with different project teams and business units
for the development and distribution of key messages.
· Monitor, administer and update OCM assessments and readiness
· Collect, enter and manage data related to OCM activities
including: training needs analysis data; distribution lists of supervisors
and agency executives for user readiness surveys; change agents rosters;
and miscellaneous workshop participant rosters.
· Coach teams in analyzing change impacts and mapping
processes/roles for their areas.
· Assist agencies with mapping new processes and identifying agency
· Plan and conduct Agency Transition Workshops.
· Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and
implement corrective actions.
· Track and report to agency participation.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.