Send me profiles : a...@srivensys.com
*Sr. Developer – Salesforce Job Description *
*Indianapolis, IN or Parsippany, NJ*
***Phone/Skype Interview is OK, but onsite is ideal***
*Rate should be commensurate with the consultants experience. Do not send
The Sr. Analyst is a technology savvy individual with good knowledge of
industry trends and best practices and applies them successfully in his/her
areas of work. The Sr. Analyst will lead high and low level software
design, development, unit testing, deployment, troubleshooting, and fixes
for medium to high complexity projects. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible
for conducting code reviews for his/her project. The Sr. Analyst may also
participate and lead in team and technology advancement activities.
- Proficiency in design, implementation of Salesforce.com based
application solutions (i.e., custom objects, visual force pages, custom
· Passionate about technology and innovation.
- General understanding of activities across the Application Development
- Demonstrate solid understanding of contemporary architectures,
design patterns, best practices, and computer programming
as Modular and Object-Oriented Programming
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, logical reasoning and problem
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead medium to large functional teams
- Must be a self-starter and should be able to initiate and complete
assignments with little to no supervision
- Willing to make commitments and ability to consistently meet
- Demonstrate solid coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong knowledge of various SDLC methodologies and their respective
advantages and trade-offs
· Proven ability to independently perform full life cycle
applications development including requirements, design, coding, testing,
implementation and documentation.
· *Minimum of 8+ years of IT experience in an application
development environment *
· *Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide projects *
· *4+ years of experience working in Salesforce*
· *4+ years of experience in performing high and low level project
analysis and design *
- *3+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML
- *3+ years of experience in Web service integration *
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience in an application development
- Experience working on a large scale enterprise wide project
· Experience working in Salesforce for 4+ years
- Experience using Force.com technologies including Apex, VisualForce,
MobileSDK, Salesforce/ Lightning connect,salesforce1 platform and
- Experience working in at least one of Sales or Service cloud
- Experience utilizing Salesforce APIs (SOAP/REST) and HTTP web callouts
- Familiar with SOAP & RESTful service design & development
- Experience with source code management & deployment automation for
- Experience with Salesforce toolsets (Force IDE, Data Loader,
- Able to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Familiar with tools & process for loading and migrating data and code
between sandboxes and production Salesforce environments.
- 2+ years of experience in performing module level analysis and design
- 2+ years of experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and UML
- 2+ years of experience in Web service integration
*Exposure to following technologies will be a plus:*
- Familiar with Analytics(Wave), Marketing cloud and Reporting
- *Experience with ETL Tools like Informatica or Informatica Cloud a
- *Enjoy working in a small team and collaborating using Agile/Scrum
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.