*Things to note for this particular group****
-Good Comm and personality
-No resumes longer then 4 pages
-No job hoppers
- Examples and Portfolios are a HUGE plus
*Company*: UHG/ Optum
*Location*: *Southfield, MI*
*Position:* *Full Stack Java Developer*
*Length:* 6 month contract to 1 year
*H1 B ONLY !!!!*
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack, end to end developer
- Strong developing skills with *Java*/*Spring*/SQL
- Proficiency with SASS, *HTML5*, and* CSS3*
- Experience engineering enterprise-level software solutions
- Creating and/or integrating RESTful Services and API's
- Build tools, e.g., Grunt/Gulp, Gradle/Maven, and popular plugins
Design, build, and maintain large-scale web applications, using a diverse
set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. Analyze user needs to
determine technical requirements. Confer with management and development
teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or
choose solutions. Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, performant,
well structured, and is compatible with specific browsers, devices, or
operating systems. Identify and correct problems uncovered by testing or
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.