*Product Engineer - Contract
*Farmington Hills , MI, *
- Design experience in Plastic & sheet metal components.
- Design knowledge (Change Management, Concept generation, etc.).
- Experience in electronics packaging,
- Experience in Connector qualification
- Requirement gap analysis
- DFM adjustments,
- Supplier costing support ,
- Understanding of thermal analysis
- Knowledge of plastic & sheet metal manufacturing process
- Expert in CAD tools: Class-A surface
- Advanced Drive assistance systems, Safety camera experience
- Candidate will utilize engineering disciplines, such as DFMEA, DFM/DFA
and CAE, to assure a robust design.
- Candidate will need to have a strong understanding of a variety of
product designs, materials, and process technologies.
- Candidate will have close cooperation with internal and external
groups including CAD, purchasing, manufacturing, suppliers, and customers
to assure robust designs that meets requirements. Candidate must be able to
work in a team environment.
- Candidate will interact with product engineering staff to propose,
evaluate and recommend necessary design changes or other solutions.
- Candidate will perform and coordinate laboratory testing of prototypes
for component and system level characterization.
- Candidate will need to be highly motivated, able to work
independently, and drive designs through completion.
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3043*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.