Hi,

Need GC and US Citizen Only

Please share profile at pooja.khur...@contech-it.com

*Job Title:    SR Test Automation Engineer*
*Location:    EDEN PRAIRIE, MN*
*Job Type:   Long term Contract *
*Client:        UNITED HEALTH GROUP (UHG)*
*Job ID:       UHGJP00042259*

*Test Automation Engineer*

*Primary Responsibilities:*
Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software engineers to
develop test scenarios as part of an agile scrum team
Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
non-functional requirements and ensure the solutions are testable and
ensure high quality
Design and develop test code and software to support testing activities
which are integrated with our continuous delivery pipelines
Work with multiple teams to ensure our microservice platform is correct,
resilient, performant and secure
Create and maintain test data and data generation capabilities using
formats EDI X12, JSON, and XML
Design and develop new tools and capabilities to support test automation
and continuous integration leveraging our existing tool chain inclulding
Spock, Gatling, Jenkins, Docker, Mesos, Geb, and Selenium
Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs
and code reviews
Participate in defect review and triage
Ensure all test code meets coding standards and is fast and reliable

*Required Qualifications:*
4+ years of software engineering experience in a quality role testing
distributed, cloud-based systems
2+ years of hands-on experience with the following or similar tools: Spock,
Groovy, Selenium, Gatling
2+ years working on IaaS platforms such as AWS, OpenStack, Mesos or Azure
or PaaS platforms such as OpenShift, Marathon, or Heroku

*Preferred Qualifications:*
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Exposure to agile software development methodologies
Strong troubleshooting and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and
resolve difficult technical problems
Strong communication and organizational skills

*Thanks & Regards*
*Pooja Khurana*
*E-mail: pooja.khur...@contech-it.com <pooja.khur...@contech-it.com>*
*Contech Systems, Inc. • 1480 U.S. Highway 9 North, Suite 206 • Woodbridge,
NJ 07095*
*• D: (609) 357-4924 • F: (732) 632-8817*