Hi,

below is the requirement:

*Title:* *C# Developer, Investment Services*
*Start Date:* 10/04/2010
*# of Openings:* 1
*Position Type:* *Contract*
*Locations:* *Jersey City, NJ*

*(Need Locals only)*

 *Additional Details:*

Daily rate based on a 10 hour day. Please only send candidates with solid
investment banking experience. Must have a degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, Math or Physics and please include school and year of
graduation in all resumes. I can only submit the best 2 resumes and then the
job will be closed for submittals. Not looking for someone overly senior,
even a 3 to 5 year person will be sufficient.

Our client a C# Developer that will be involved in supporting the
technological needs of Product Control Group. As such new systems are
developed and existing ones enhanced to meet a constantly evolving set of
requirements. The teams’ portfolio of applications provides P&L reporting,
reconciliations and various control checks for PCG.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Work in close proximity with end-users in understanding, interpreting
   and refining requirements.
   - Application design and development within established
   architectures/frameworks.
   - Third line support for applications developed within the team.

*Qualifications Required:*

   - *Degree Level in Computer science, engineering, maths or Physics*
   - *2+ yrs experience working within Investment Banking environment*
   - *2+ yrs experience with Programming/Testing/Implementation/System
   Development Life Cycle.*
   - *2+ yrs experience using c#*
   - *MS SQL Server 2005/2008
   C#
   .NET 2.0
   *

*Preferred: *

*WPF, WCF, TIBCO BW, TIBCO BE, TIBCO RV, IBM Websphere MQ, DTS
SSIS, XML, Javascript, Java, Perforce, Nant, Continuous Integration
ClearCase
AutoSys*

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send me matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>*  along with
the below details. *

* *

1. Name -