Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Financial Business Analyst*

*Location: Kansas City MO*

*Duration: 3-6+ Months***

*It's more of a Financial BA role and if you can find someone with Great
Plains experience that would be fantastic but not mandatory.*

Job Family Description: Performs and coordinates the analysis and design of
business systems. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the
needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical
perspective. Works closely with clients and with other system groups to
capture business requirements and see them through implementation. Develops
and executes systems testing. Acts as a liaison between the business user
groups and the technical systems groups.

Main focus will be in building requirements for design and implementation of
new billing system. Experience with Great Plains software packages of
billing system functionality a plus.

*Skills Required*

Financial Management and Financial Reporting along with some type of
Financial programming language (desirable)

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.