Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Schaumburg, IL*, is currently
seeking a *TIBCO Infrastructure Administration* resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: TIBCO Infrastructure Administration*

*Location: Schaumburg, IL*

*Duration: Long-Term Contract*

*!! Note: NEED GC/USC !!*

*Primary Responsibilities*:

Provides guidance and technical expertise during development and testing of
applications. Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of TIBCO
middleware components. Facilitates and coordinates between the various
stakeholders.

Strong knowledge of JMS, Web Services, XML, XLST, and XPath. Experience
with TIBCO development Work with project managers to establish and execute
project timelines.

Provide applications and projects with technical support for TIBCO
technologies.

Provide support and troubleshooting issues on existing TIBCO implementation
in Production.

Strong UNIX/LINUX experience.

Installs, maintains, and administers TIBCO server environments primarily in
UNIX environments.

Installs, configures, and fine tunes TIBCO components such as Business
Works, Hawk, and EMS.

Develops, improves, and documents the processes for maintaining and
administrating the TIBCO environment.

Orchestrates application management, Service Instances, and resource
allocation in the TIBCO environments.

Provides guidance and technical expertise for research efforts involving
TIBCO technologies.

Performs application deployments (Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test,
integration, and production environments per established change management
procedures.

Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and
developing hands on solutions.

Design and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the
integrated products suites, including dashboards to properly enable the
visibility of operational data within the platform.

*Requirements*:

To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the
qualifications listed in this posting.

Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of experience in
TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO API Exchange, EMS, TIBCO AMX,
Policy Director, Business Works, and Hawk.

3+ years of experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO API
Exchange, EMS, TIBCO AMX, Policy Director, Business Works, and Hawk.

Ability to provide on-call 24x7 production support and weekend duties - on
call rotation

3+ years of UNIX experience

*Qualifications*:

Experience working with the following TIBCO Adapter/Plugin technologies
(Database, JSON and iSeries for EMS).

*Thanks & Regards**,*

*Sam Nelson** - **Recruiting Manager*

*Direct*: (281) 670-9343 | *Cell*: (630) 444-7090

*Email*: snel...@cognizantechnologies.com
*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515