Hello Partners,

Senior PM- Citizens preferred

*Anchorage, AK*

*2 Months Contract *

Manager is willing to do a Skype interview for the right candidate

Need strong pm / lean skills - merger acquisition experience would be
helpful.

Ideal candidate would be a heavy PM / Lean Six Sigma resource with basic
understanding of IT. This is a "get your hands dirtyā€¯ kind of role so they
will be creating presentations with recommendations, doing analysis, etc.
No delegated activities so we would want a solid performer.

I would imagine at least 50% on site in. Alternating week on, week off for
four weeks. Client will pay all travel and hotel accommodations and per
diem.
Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com