Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Senior COBOL Integration/Support Analyst*

*Location: Reston, VA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens Only---Locals are preferred*

*Must have Cobol, CICS, DB2, and JCL*
Required Skills:

This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:

*COBOL Programmer Analyst - Mainframe:*

·         Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry.  Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.

·         At least 8 years of mainframe-based application development
experience.

·         Demonstrated knowledge of COBOL applications running under CICS.

·         Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2.

·         Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience with
web services is strongly preferred, but not required.

·         Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing environments
and processes.

·         Strong testing skills

·         Excellent problem solving skills.

·         Strong analytical skills.

·         Excellent verbal and written communications skills

·         Familiar with structured programming techniques.

·         Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.

·         Strong documentation skills.

Software:

·         COBOL

·         DB2