Phone and Inperson

I have a FTE role for a Java developer in Ridgefield Park NJ . Here are the
details below;

. It is a FTE role (need to be a citizen or Green Card holder).

Office based role in Ridgefield Park,NJ(as of now no remote/work from home
option)

·         Candidate needs to have some type of customer facing experience
i.e. troubleshooting , high level support, etc, etc..

·         From my notes with the manager crucial areas ;

§  Java development of at least 2 years combined with another language like
C or C++(manager prefers C or C++ background)

§  Linux scripting exp. of 2 years

§  Some type of customer facing experience as stated in the 2nd bullet
point.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com