*Kindly reply me: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *
Hi
Greeting for the day…
We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position:: Websphere Middleware Administrator*
*Location:: Irvine, CA *
*Duration:: Contract role *

*Description*
Seeking an analyst with good understanding of distributed platforms
(Windows and Linux) with strong understanding of web farm administration
and support.
WEBSPHERE AND MIDDLEWARE ADMINISTRATOR

Major Responsibilities:
• The Middleware Administrator resource shall perform the following
services:
• Strong understanding of WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, change control and
deployment.
• Provide support for day to day operations for WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat
and other middleware systems.
• Support new product installation setup and configuration, as well as
patching and upgrading existing systems.
• Support change control on distributed platform.  Perform setup,
configuration, deployment and testing of new and existing processes to
various environments.
• Support existing source control tools like Subversion, Interwoven,
Jenkins, etc. and, as necessary, explore and install new source control and
workflow tools.
• Support java and environment monitoring tools, such as ITCAM, Elastic
Search, Nagios, etc.
• Support LAN Admin, Help Desk and Concierge services.
• Support commercial off the shelf (COTS) products as it relates to
middleware.
• Develop, support, and troubleshoot various programming languages i.e.
Java, Perl, Python, DOS, BASH, etc.
• Provide support for Windows, Linux and familiarity with Amazon IaaS.
• Provide support to developers to analyze and resolve production issues.
• Provide 24/7 on call support for production failures, including after
hours and weekend support as needed.
• Review and resolve tickets assigned.
• Develop documentation on new processes.
• Provide training to Client staff.
• Contribute to development and maintenance of standards.
• Participate in annual disaster recovery exercise as needed.

Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.

Full Name
Current Location:
Mobile Phone No
Available from
Candidate preferred work location
Contract or Permanent
Salary expectations for ctc assignment
Visa status
Total Years of experience
Candidate Date of Birth
When entered in USA and which Visa
Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing
Mail Id
Skype id for VC interview
SSN(last 4 digit)
Best time to reach

*Thanks & regards, *
* Saubhagya Singh*
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
*T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702*
*F: (609) 750-0981*
*E: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*
*W: www.compunnel.com <http://www.compunnel.com>*

*[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer] *
*20 Years in Business I Microsoft Certified Gold Partner I Amongst the Top
20 IT Training companies in the world I Member of NMSDC*