*GC EAD's are fine as long as they have their I-140 approved and their
I-485 is in pending status. *
Notes from call:
- ETL Development experience to optimize performance and review code.
- Very good communication skills to interact with external vendors and
internal team members
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter in a Unix environment is a must.
Experience with Informatica tools for Data Quality and Data Mapping (i.e.
Informatica Metadata Manager) are a big plus.
- Experience ensuring deployments to production environments
To administer the Informatica ETL tool, implement DW/ETL standards,
maintain Data Quality and Metadata Manager applications. Ideally looking
for an ETL/Informatica admin with ETL/Data Warehouse developer experience
who can also review and optimize performance and monitor & troubleshoot job
*Willing to look at contract-hire or direct hire - open to both*
*Must be able to work off hours and be on call - there will most likely be
*ETL Development experience to optimize performance and review code.*
*Very good communication skills to interact with external vendors and
internal team members*
*Experience with Informatica PowerCenter in a Unix environment is a must. *
*Experience with Informatica tools for Data Quality and Data Mapping (i.e.
Informatica Metadata Manager) are a big plus.*
*Experience ensuring deployments to production environments*
*Job Title:* IT Data Integration - ETL Informatica Administrator
*Job Overview: *The IT Data Integration (ETL/Data Warehouse) is a
centralized area which collects, massages, and summarizes information from
diverse business data sources and prepares it for easy analysis and
interpretation. Informatica PowerCenter is the main tool we use to Support
the entire data integration lifecycle, from jumpstarting the first project
to ensuring successful mission-critical enterprise deployments
- Administer Informatica software.
- Monitor performance of overall system on all environments (prod, stage,
- Carry out deployment, migrations, installations, upgrades, hot fixes, etc.
- Develop disaster recovery and failover strategies for the data
- Monitor & troubleshoot job failures of nightly loads and throughout the
- Review and optimize performance bottlenecks.
- Monitor disk space and load balance.
- Maintain and implement Data Quality applications.
- Maintain and implement Metadata Manager, make sure all mappings are
included and data dictionary is populated.
- Maintain and implement DW/ETL standards & conventions.
- Deal with Informatica support to resolve issue.
- Schedule jobs and setting alerts.
*Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
- General knowledge and background of information technology including
Microsoft Windows, Linux and Solaris.
- Proficient in UNIX OS and scripting.
- Understanding of basic data analysis and management concepts.
- Willingness to support after hours as business needs dictate.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Collaborate with multiple cross functional technical teams like
Operations, Networking, DBA, and drive them to resolutions.
- Must be able to do own research.
- Be able to work independently as well as with the team.
- Be constantly on the lookout to predict and avoid potential issues.
Proactively execute daily health check reports.
- Aptitude to learn new technology products and concepts.
*Education, Experience and Licenses:*
- Informatica Administrator Certification desired but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing (data integration & data modeling)
and ETL concepts, standards and best practices.
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries and statements.
- Experience in IT or in role that requires regular use of Information
Technology and Data Management.
- Experience with BI tools, data mining, data visualization, or machine
learning is a plus.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.