*Hi       *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*

*Position               :              Web Front-End UI Developer with AWS *

*Location               :              Washington, DC *

*Duration              :              6+ Months*

*Interview            :              Phone / Skype   EAD GC, GC, USC Only*

*Job Description*

·         Our client is building a platform that empowers publishers of all
shapes and sizes to build the future of digital storytelling.

·         We’re combining a killer engineering team with 100+ years of
creating world class journalism to build a user centric platform for every
user: readers, reporters, viewers, developers, editors, contributors… you
get the picture.

·         As a frontend engineer on the Platform Team, you’ll play an
integral role in shaping the vision of that platform.

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Working closely with a small group of engineers on a piece of our
platform (e.g., the core rendering engine, the content authoring tool, the
core services all of the apps run on).

·         Spending 75% of the time writing code, and the other 25% getting
feedback from customers, deciding which features to build and how, and
sharing your great work.

·         Bringing new technologies and architectures to our technology

·         Deploying to production all the time, making the lives of our
users better, helping sell our platform – aka, making a difference.

*Job Requirement*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, equivalent field or
equivalent experience.

·         5+ years of creating user facing experiences on production sites.

·         5-7+ years of experience with client side languages (e.g., HTML5,
CSS3, JavaScript).

·         Fundamental computer science skills: algorithms, data structures,
design patterns.

·         3+ years combined experience with client side frameworks /
libraries (e.g., jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap).

·         *Experience working with cloud architectures – preferably with

·         Experience designing and improving user experiences.

·         Familiarity with revision control systems, especially Git.

·         Superior verbal/written communication skills.

·         Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a highly agile

·         Passion for being a better engineer.

·         Passion for working with others.

*Regards , *

*Kailash Negi*

*VSG Business Solutions*

*221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE 19701*

*Email ID : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com

*Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102*

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP 
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to sap-or-oracle-financials+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financials@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to