*Hi FRIENDS *
*Hope you are doing good.*
*We have an immediate position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*
min 10+ year consultants.
Role: RPG Developer (As400)
Location: Neenah, WI
Duration: 6+ months
*Job Purpose /Summary*
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining
application systems and for identifying methods of improving computer
systems capabilities, increasing operating efficiency programs or adapting
current programs to new requirements.
In addition to the main job purpose, there are many other roles performed
by the individual.
*Essential Duties & Accountabilities*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage projects
- Develop system specifications
- Develop system documentation
- Develop test scenarios
- System implementation
- System training and education
- Analyze problems, programs, processes, procedures and performance of
programs and systems
- Create or maintain programs and databases
- Program and system testing
- Integration or interface Development
- Collaborate with other members of the department
Major System Support:
- Friedman ERP
- Varsity transportation
- TL Ashford
- Gentran EDI
- Databases – DB2, SQL
- Programming Languages – RPG ILE, CL, SQL
*Knowledge / Skills / Ability*
*Education and/or Experience *
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming
10 years of broad based experience in analysis, design, coding, testing and
· Must have knowledge of micro/mini/mainframe computer operating
systems; hardware and software installation, testing and operation;
principles of data communications and telecommunications; local area
network concepts and fundamentals;
· Ability to respond in a flexible manner and to reprioritize work
as situations change
· Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally,
with people of various educational and technical backgrounds
4758 Forest Ridge Dr
Mason OH 45040
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.