you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-853-0818*2135 Position:*

*Mainframe Developer Location: Pittsburgh, PA Duration: 12+Months*

*NEED 2 TIME SLOT ON FRIDAY (Telephonic/Skype)*

*Job Description:-*

COBOL, DB2, JCL and VSAM. Experience in CICS application programming is a
must. Must have knowledge of using Channels and Containers for CICS
communication.

6+ years hands-on experience developing mainframe applications. . • Strong
knowledge of COBOL, JCL, DB2 and VSAM.

• Ability in designing reusable and highly performance SOA solutions  •
Core Deposits experience is a plus.

 ****User interaction for requirement gathering, analyse requirement,
design and development of components. Design and development of
integration. User training and provide technical guidance.

Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Year Entered in USA

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Currently on a Project (Yes/No)

Availability for Project

Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

Thanks & Regards

*Aabhas Swami *(*Sr. Technical Recruiter*)
Phone:
*609-853-0818*2135 *Fax: *609 799 5746*
Email: *aabha...@nityo.com* <aabha...@nityo.com>
www.nityo.com