*Direct Client Need Network Engineer with Strong Data Center in El Segundo,
Job Title: Network Engineer with Data Center
Location: El Segundo, CA* (Local Only)*
Duration: 6+ Months Project
*!! Please do not send me your consultant's profile if could not provide me
Passport No OR Visa Copy !!*
Network Datacenter Engineer to work with vendors such as Cisco Systems,
Juniper Networks, F5, Brocade, Nexus switches etc., to provide solutions to
the leading Media Service Provider.
This job requires exceptional technical skills along with the Media domain
knowledge and focused on operational expertise.
* Technical skills:*
• Good in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different
platform of Cisco routers ASR9k, CRS, 7600, 2900, 2800 etc.
• Good in WAN technologies
• Experienced in High end router and switches
• Experience with Palo Alto is a plus.
• Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco
switches including Nexus Platform 7k, 5k,2k, 9500.
• Expert is NX-OS upgrades, VDC, VPC/VPC+, VRF’s and Fabric Path
support and configuration is a must
• Good knowledge of Multicast & Firewall Cisco ASA 5500
• Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
• Knowledgeable with installation and support of load balancer
technology i.e. F-5, Brocade.
• Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Firewalls, VPN
configuration, Internet Proxy etc.
• Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges and
have the ability to work with on multiple high priority projects at the
• Candidates with hands on with Large Datacenter experience will be
*Thanks & Regards Syed Riyaz Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc Ph: 972 427
1716 syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com <syed_ri...@aesinc.us.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.