Hope you doing Great,
I have a *position* for you please have a look on the below *opportunity*,
QA Lead (UAT Experience)
5+ month Contract
Columbus Ohio-Local Only
*Face to Face Interviews MUST!*
UAT Test Lead – Project Monarch
Position Description: The focus of this position is to lead the UAT/E2E
testing phase from test case creation, test case scheduling, bug tracking
(loading defects, managing priority/dupes), bug status reports and managing
defect calls with all vendors/business leads for Project Monarch. Project
Monarch is the Client webstore platform. The scope of work is to replace
the webstore front end and to update all end points between systems, as
well as complete new integrations for third parties.
This role will involve working with testers, technical and functional
resources, vendors, and subject matter experts to identify and develop test
scenarios and test cases the project requirements. This role will also be
responsible for facilitating test execution and the defect management
process. The test lead will report status to test leadership as well as
project leadership regularly and will own the identification and
communication of any issues or risks for the testing work stream on the
project. The project will use Team View/Red Mine as the defect tracker, but
testers may be executing scenarios from excel files and/or JIRA. This
project will require a resource who has a strong, focused personality that
can quickly step in and lead the testing effort. Bath & Body Works Direct
is looking for a recommendation on how to document test cases, and how test
execution is organized and reported out.
• Manages functional User Acceptance Testing and End to End testing
activities on one large IT project, involving multiple threads of work,
concurrently. Includes coordinating the work of multiple testing resources
to develop test scenarios and test cases, facilitating test execution and
defect execution/management activities, and providing regular status to
project and business leaders.
• Expert in functional testing process, including test scope
identification, test requirements management, test case development, test
scheduling, and defect management.
• Recommended approach for documenting test cases and tracking defects to
make the execution as barrier-free as possible for testers, which giving
the correct information to the developers.
• Independently documents and presents test strategies / plans to project
and business leaders.
• Experience partnering with multiple resources on projects.
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT and
• Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional and
geographically dispersed teams.
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality
and attention to detail.
• Independently develops key deliverables and publishes without supervisor
• Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis
to make key decisions that are supported by facts.
• Able to influence others without authority in order to drive
decision-making and solutions.
• Retail / e-commerce is preferred. Re-platform experience would be ideal.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in test / QA leadership roles
Lead Teachnical Recruiter
Linked In: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
*ITBrainiac.Inc ------------------------------ *
The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.