resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*Job Title: TFS AdministratorLocation: Los Angeles, CA 90017Duration: 06+
MonthsTFS Management (Primary Skillsets)*TFS Configuration, Branching and
Merging, Resolve conflict, Push changes to TFS branches, Code labeling,
Remove work from release branch, Upgrade TFS to newer version, Backup &
Restore of TFS, Enforcing policies, TFS Health Monitoring, User Access
Management, Code deployment to environments, Build script modification
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com