*This is Dinesh working with Saxon Global. Please go through the job
description below for a **SharePoint Developer**. If you are interested,
please reply my email with an updated copy of your resume or reach me at
972 550 9346 X 203.*
*Need only GC/USC/GC-EAD*
*Job Title : SharePoint Developer*
*Location : Madison, WI*
*Duration : 3 Months *
*Required Skills: *
.NET, SharePoint, Windows PowerShell
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the installation,
configuration, development, workflow design, monitoring and/or upgrade of
assigned software products. Identifies, troubleshoot and resolves problems
and interfaces with the appropriate IS staff as required. This role
provides technical assistance and direction to IS staff and clients as
required. This position performs ongoing capacity analysis and tuning of
enterprise applications/platforms to meet performance objectives.
*Characteristics and Responsibilities*
- Receive specifications and deliver a solution that meets the needs
presented. Create Requirements Definitions and Technical Specifications
Documentation. Research, plan, coordinate implement application solutions
from conceptual design requirements both independently and with assistance
from external vendor or consultant.
- Provide second and third tier support for enterprise
- Preform day-to-day administration and maintenance for enterprise
- Monitor health, usage and overall audit compliance of the application.
Develop competence in tuning to resolve performance issues.
- Performs System and integration testing with sample/live data.
- Demonstrate a positive customer orientation in service delivery.
- Work directly with IT Management to align enterprise
applications/platforms with IT organization strategy
- Provide appropriate documentation/reports to management.
- Work with all IS staff and clients to determine the impact of new or
revised configuration within the enterprise application/platform.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact in a team environment, with all levels of management as well as
vendors, customers, technical staff, and Help Desk personnel.
- Demonstrate strong Analytical/Reasoning Skills.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards change with the ability to adapt
- Adhere to company policies and processes, including change management
- Work on multiple projects at a time.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Information Systems performing
application analysis OR a combination of relevant experience and
demonstrated ability to meet the Information Systems Career Ladder
Competencies which include Focus, Leadership, Design/Analysis,
Support/Implementation, Strategy, Budget and Analytic Ability.
- Minimum of additional two (2) years of experience with SharePoint
- a. .NET development (C#/ASP preferred)
- b. SharePoint Hosted application development
- d. REST
- e. SharePoint Publishing layout – HTML and Declarative development
- Experience in creating development documentation.
- Experience analyzing functional and technical requirements and
preparing system designs and specifications.
- Ability to test customizations based on technical design.
- Experience with SDLC (Agile/Waterfall preferred).
- Experience with Software Development Method.?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field OR equivalent post high school education and/or work related
Desk :: 972 573 3642 *||*972 550 9346 ext 203
din...@saxonglobal.com *||* dineshrecruite...@gmail.com
[image: cid:image001.gif@01D12B51.8DB0E1E0] <http://www.saxonglobal.com/>
*1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038*
[image: download] [image: unnamed]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.