If we can find someone with recent annuities experience that would be
great. Anyone that has used EBIX is a plus. We can make a placement here.

 Local to NJ/NY.

We currently have a 5 month assignment for a *Project Manager* open with
the Individual Life Insurance division.

*Location:* Roseland, NJ
*Target Start Date:* ASAP
*Years of Experience:* 4 to 6 years

*Scope of Work:*
Manages complex projects from concept to delivery. Responsible for
providing leadership and direction to project team – maintains control of
the process, quality of work and budget. Proven ability to deliver high
quality business solutions. Organizes the details of the project, allocate
internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks. Accepts
responsibility for achieving the project objectives. Manages quality,
timeliness and cost of the deliverable. Reports project status frequently.
*Additional responsibilities include:*

Project manager with experience in Annuities to work on the Prudential
Advisors DOL Fiduciary Rule project. Use project management skills to
coordinate the overall Annuity end to end workflow for Prudential Advisors
as a distributor. Familiarity with Annuity Net (Ebix) and DTCC is a plus.

*Qualifications:*

Essential skills: Project Life Cycle knowledge, Project Management
Methodologies, MS Project.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*