Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position:-Computer Associates(CA) Tools Administrator*
The CA (Computer Associates) Tools Administrator will specialize in the
implementation and support of the NIMSOFT Monitoring solution; enabling
Servers, Databases, Network, Web as well as Service & Business Impact
- Integration, troubleshooting and administration of Nimsoft on UNIX,
Windows based hosts.
- Specification and implementation of UIM dashboards, knowledge on how
to structure and customize dashboard views according to individual Business
- Ability to teach application teams to integrate libraries into their
applications. Properly configure dashboards so alerts are true
representations of critical breaches to set parameters.
- Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business
environment with tight timelines.
- Balance many applications and priorities in a high-pressure, fast
- Work with business partners to continually evolve and improve
- Take on new responsibilities with high energy and eager attitude.
- Work with other developers on the team to deliver solid and tested
- Instrument complex tools onto applications and independently design
- Pay attention to detail to ensure all tasks and solutions have no
- Stay engaged with all projects and management on a weekly basis.
- Provide accurate updates to management on the implementation status.
- Drive understanding with audiences of varying technical ability
through superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
*Position Requirements: *
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field/ equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 yrs of IT experience with focus on instrumentation of
applications and servers
- Ability to create dashboards and reports with emphasis on
visualization, design and usability experience
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Expert on instrumentation of APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
and SOI (Service Operations Insight), leverage tools to effectively monitor
applications and increase uptime.
- Hands on experience on installation, configuration, troubleshooting,
support of HUB, Agents & Probes etc.
- Flexible to learn and manage other Enterprise Tools from CA stack.
- Must possess strong working knowledge on Windows and Unix Operating
- Expert in Alert Reduction and Automation.
- Strong understanding of SNMP & networking, SNMP MIBs
- Must be effective in developing simple, innovative solutions to
complex business problems.
- Be self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Knowledge of MS SQL SERVER database will be an added advantage.
Infogium Technologies, LLC
vivek.ya...@infogium.com| Contact: +1-678-648-8256 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.