6 Months to 2 Years Contract
Back-end Drupal Developer is needed to perform Drupal module development
for complex, custom modules. 70-75% of this role is back end Drupal
This is a long term contract role with client located in downtown Atlanta.
Initial contract will be 6 months with likely extension to 2 years.
5 -8 years + overall experience
Minimum 2 years recent experience in a role where primary function is
Drupal back -end developer.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated capabilities and experience in:
Designing, developing and deploying Drupal- based solutions focusing on the
Knowledge of the core Drupal basic architecture best practices for back end
Developing and maintaining applications using Drupal back-end development;
Developing and implementing new Drupal modules; and
Customizing and extending existing modules;
*Required skills include: *• Drupal 8 (preferable), Object Oriented
development and experience leading and supporting integrations with
back-end systems across the enterprise.
• Knowledge/experience with indexing system, significant back-end
integration knowledge, handling multiple servers and demonstrating good
working knowledge of how Drupal API works. Experience with AWS technologies
such as EC2, S3, RDS, etc. Drupal development experience is also essential.
Must have written functional Drupal code and contributed to a large scale
Demonstrated familiarity with Agile methodology and processes.
Other required/preferred skills include:
• Experience working in and developing on Linux
• Ability to thrive in high-traffic environments with clear expectations
and often fast-approaching launch dates
• Experience with responsive web design
• Experience with back-end web technologies such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL,
• Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming
• Knowledge of AJAX development
PHP, MySQL, XML/JSON.
• Knowledge of AWS technologies
• Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to
• Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264
Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.