Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP
*Role: VC++ Developer*
*Location: Pittsburgh – PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Should have experience in development, deployments and Production Support
• Must have hands on experience in VC++ and SQL Server
• Must be strong in coordination between cross functional teams
• Must have strong abstract thinking and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, interpersonal, and
• Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value
• Troubleshoots coding or logic errors and provide solutions/suggestions on
peer programmer's code. • Understand the functionality of the entire
application and act as POC for all queries • Results driven with strong
personal initiative, yet sensitive to a strong collegial/collaborative
environment • Broad IT technology knowledge/experience with an ability to
adapt to new requirements/technologies • Proactive and forward thinking in
a diverse progressive environment • Ability to facilitate meetings,
effectively lead discussions and conduct presentations. • Experience in
working with internal and external partners. • Ability to interface with
all levels in customer organization. • Ability to lead and work with client
technical team to resolve issues • Works autonomously to design, test,
document and debug programs of moderate, to high complexity and/or complex
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-418-5779 ex 253
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.