!! Need - Build and Release Engineer - Max Rate $45/hr !!
Position : Build and Release Engineer
Location : Winston Salem, NC
Duration : 6+ Months
*Need EAD GC, Green Card, US Citizens Only*
*Required Skills and Experience*
- 1 year of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.x
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Experience with WebLogic
- 5+ years of experience in Build and Release
- Understand, monitor and assist in leading change and automation into
the development life cycle, and the development process, to carry forward
configuration management best practices.
- Maintain and enhance the CM Framework standards consistently for all
applications as needed.
- Execute the build and install software releases in development and
test environments consistently for all applications.
- Assist developers with questions and problems related to the version
control tool, or general configuration management process.
- Maintain the build and packaging process for each product.
- Assist with Coordination activities and deployment windows with
Corporate Release Management.
- Establish and implement Deployment Standards and Best Practices.
- Ensure Change Management Processes and Procedures being followed.
- Execute Refreshes, Configuration and Rebuilds of Development, Test,
UAT and Release Environments.
- Support the Development counterparts to ensure that they have
everything they need to succeed and ensure the teams are equipped with the
right servers, access, process and tools to get their work done.
- Create scripts/code to integrate custom code changes into
deployment/tracking tools and troubleshoot deployment issues.
Chris Roe - Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.