*Immediate Need of Systems Analyst - EAD GC, GC or USC* - *Please DO NOT
Send Business Analyst*
This role is opened again.
They are adding to the team
*Data Mapping and Modelling are both required*
*Must have Claims health care experience.*
Title: System Analyst
Duration: 6+ months Contract to Hire
Location: Boston, MA
Contract to Hire
*Job Responsibilities: *
System Analyst not Business Analyst. Must have *data model* and relational
database knowledge. Need to have solid technical skills. They need to speak
both business and technology.
Must have *Claims health* care experience.
*Rally* knowledge would be a huge plus.
SQL is one of the ways that is helpful in bridging that communication gap,
in addition to the core competency of data extraction from our existing
database. The ability to understand *datasets* that span any number of
tables and the related data model is critical.
• Create user stories *in Rally *
• Participate in all Agile ceremonies (standup, sprint planning,
retrospective, release planning)
• Document new APIs / Services and modify existing ones after evaluating
the following: user stories, business requirements, high level design
documents and database models
• Prepare the detailed functional and technical specifications for the API
including documenting the internal and external schemas via Microsoft Word
• Create/modify XSD and JSON files for the corresponding API
• Document mapping requirements and implement those rules in Altova MapForce
• Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate conflict
• Work closely with Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts, Architects,
Business Partners and other Technology teams at UHG to ensure requirements
and design are completely understood
• Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the
• Act as the liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers and
project management groups
• Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that support
long term business objectives
• Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with measurable
• Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system
deliveries and business processes
• Lead and mentor other Systems Analysts
• 5+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development
• 5+ years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) /System Development Life Cycle
• 5+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed
• Experience with two or more of the following:
o Working with APIs and web services
o Experience *mapping data* from web services or database to user
o Experience creating XML, XSD and/or JSON files
o Experience with EDI files
o *Data modeling experience*
o Experience working as a developer
o Experience working with REST methodology
• Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• 5+ years of Relational Database experience
• Associates degree is required
• Healthcare experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions
• Experience working in an Agile environment or familiarity with Agile
• Ability to work in highly technical environment
• Experience working with test plans and test cases
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.