Hope you doing Great,
I have a position for you please have a look on the below opportunity,
H1B EAD GC ,GC,USC
Local Only-Inperson Interview Must
We are currently looking for highly motivated Websphere Engineer with
systems knowledge to work in the Release Engineering team. This position
focused on expertise in Websphere, WebLogic and IIS. This position
supports our client’s Online application and integrated systems. This
position will also work closely with engineering teams to create consistent
and repeatable code and server deployments. An ideal candidate will have a
strong operations background as well as some development experience.
Candidates for this position must be able to, from day one, roll up their
sleeves and hit the ground running, and bring their experience to the team
to make the project deployments much smoother. Most importantly, the right
individual will be with a positive, “can-do” attitude and a passion for
delivering technical solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer and mentorship to client’s
internal engineering peers as required and lead technical staff
• Server Maintenance based on updates, system requirements, data usage, and
• Actively monitor and administer the applications and hosting environment
to increase efficiency, improve reliability, and minimize downtimes
• Triage and provide technical solutions to environment related issues
encountered by the client’s Online application
• Support developers with change requests, uptime, performance related
issues, and access
• Documentation of work in regards to bug reports, systems analysis,
application monitoring, and common task reporting
• Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams,
installation/configuration documents and release notes.
• Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management program
• Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in
the production and non-production environments.
• Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring
that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7
• Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
• Manage and control the continuous release promotion cycle (manually
short-term, through automation long-term) including the following
environments: development, integration, staging, QA, Load and production.
• Provide 24 by 7 production and pre-prod support
• Minimum of 5 years hands on experience supporting Websphere application
server installation, configuration and management in a Windows or UNIX
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in working with management and maintenance of
applications running on IIS.
• 2 – 4 years’ experience working with Windows 2008 - 2012 R2 in a
virtualized (VMWare) environment
• 3+ years hands on experience with Clear Case, SCM or equivalent
experience with similar version control product
• Minimum of 3 years of Windows system administration experience with
Windows Server 2008 / 2012
• Experience scripting with wsadmin, Jacl or Jython
• Understanding of basic SQL and PL/SQL commands is a plus.
• Understanding of installation / configuration of DB2 Data Server Client a
• Hands on experience deploying and configuring Java Web applications on
Websphere 6.1, 7.0 and 8.5.5
• Experience with build automation and deployment tools such as ANT a
• Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Willing and capable of mentoring others and leading by example.
Required Technical Skills
• Thorough knowledge of managing Windows 2008 and 2012 R2 Operating
Systems in virtualized environment
• Thorough understanding of building, deploying configuring and
troubleshooting Websphere applications integrated with IIS 8.5
• Thorough understanding of and experience with managing web applications
in a highly available environment
• Understanding of networks and firewall systems
• Passion for improving software development processes and desires to
automate any repetitive work you ever do. Familiarity with configuration
management, tools including Clear Case, Chef, Puppet, CFengine or similar
industry-standard CM solutions
• Enthusiasm for working closely with developers to understand ops
• Experience with large project rollouts at an enterprise level.
• Detailed knowledge of Windows 2012 R2 operating systems and tools.
• Good knowledge of SCM (software configuration management).
• Working knowledge of web services, web application development, Oracle
database Server, multi-tier application systems.
• Good knowledge of software configuration, source control, and build
engineering, scripting and system administration is required.
• Database management expertise: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, including application
and network-level troubleshooting ability
• Knowledge/experience with troubleshooting installing and configuring SSL
• Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, IP ROUTING, SSH/SFTP/SCP, DNS, FTP, SMTP,
• Ability to think and operate as a team player
• Proven track record of project delivery results.
• Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and
verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and
• Ability to act as a consultant and provide recommendations to the IT /
• Ability to operate as independently or as part of collaborative effort
• Demonstrate strong project leadership and ability to develop strong
working relationships with client’s technical personnel.
• The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced,
team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with
technical and non-technical personnel.
• Willing to work after hours and weekends (as needed) in order to deploy
product releases in predefined, maintenance windows.
• Must be able to multi-task, manage details and keep sight of overall
Qualifications and Certifications:
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
Lead Teachnical Recruiter
Linked In: https://in.linkedin.com/in/patricia-peter-l-i-o-n-106213110
Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
*ITBrainiac.Inc ------------------------------ *
The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest
confidence for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary
information. If you have received this email in error you are requested to
preserve its confidentiality and advise the sender.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.