Kindly share some matching resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Position: Genesys Application Developer*
*Duration: 12 Months *
*Location: Columbus, OH*
· Experience with various carrier SIP services (IP Toll Free,
Session Border Controllers and Session Management)
· Experience with vendor SIP solutions (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Genesys)
· Experience with interoperability between SIP vendor solutions
· Experience with performance and monitoring tools (e.g., Empirix,
WireShark and/or Endace)
· Should understand ICON/Infomart database schema
· Should be proficient in PL/SQL
· Should understand underlying ICON/Infomart data model
· Should have knowledge of Call Concentrator infrastructure and data
· Should be proficient in all Genesys real-time (CCPulse, Pulse
and/or Advisor) and historical reporting
· Should be capable of troubleshooting complex issues with Genesys
configuration/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP and NCQ
platforms (GVP resource manager/media server) and historical reporting
· Proficient in the application of the following call center
technologies: Genesys call routing, PBX integration, Carrier offerings, CTI
desktop integration, Outbound dialer integration and Call Recording
· VXML/CCXML Development both DTMF and Speech applications
· Collaborate and work with the IVR, Business Desktop Applications,
MIS, Voice and Data Network, Avaya Voice team members to resolve production
issues and/or implement new complex solutions
· Deployment and support of large-scale distributed applications in
a mission-critical production environment
· Reviews and documents technical specifications and development
· Ensures business requirements are fully understood and that
technical design meets all requirements
· Communicate alternative solutions based on improved costs and
· Estimate work efforts and duration using Microsoft Project and
· Manages resource planning, prioritization and control to meet
· Represent Chase Call Routing Team on Production bridge calls.
· Must be intimately familiar with full software development
lifecycle and development tools such as Subversion
· Manages and contribute effectively in technical design sessions
and provide subject matter expertise as it relates to the Genesys
framework, MIS, Voice, Data Network Infrastructure, Convergys IVR, Avaya
PBX and CTI system integration.
· Manages the development of Genesys Call Routing strategies (e.g.,
IRD and Composer)
· Be responsible for the availability and configuration of the
Genesys call routing development and UAT environment.
· Manages the Day-to-Day support and monitoring of Lab and
Production he Genesys call routing environments.
· Provide production support (24X7 on rotating basis).
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.