GC/USC/EAD GC

Our client in San Francisco, CA is looking for an Application Tester for
a 1 year contract with 2 optional 1-year terms. Candidates must be local to
the San Francisco Bay Area as they are required for a face to face
interview. The target Corp to. Please let me know if you have any
candidates that meet the following requirement:

Application Tester for our client located in San Francisco, CA.

The consultant would provide maintenance and support for the client's Case
Management System (CMS V3):

   - Act as key staff for quality assurance, testing and support for:
      bi-annual legislative changes,; defect remediation; enhancement requests

   - Assist in converting CMS V3 to other case management systems

   - Use expertise in testing tools and quality assurance processes to
      ensure system functions according to specifications

   - Support day to day system operations and product releases

   - Work across functional and technical teams to understand, identify,
      and communicate defects

   - Support testing efforts

   - Follow standards and guidelines for change management to ensure the
      stability and integrity of the application

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*