*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Job Title: Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer (Senior) *
*IT Programmer, Senior – Fullstack Web Developer*
*Location: San Ramon/San Francisco (Local consultant only)*
*6 months+ contract *
*Hourly rate 55/hr C2C *
*Job description: *
*Job Duties & Responsibilities: *
We are Customer Facing systems Digital Development Team. Primary
responsibility is to be a Web Developer for the projects within the domain.
Assure department coding standards and project delivery processes are
Perform system analysis, design, coding, and unit testing, make sure all
the components are integrated together properly to deliver the business
You will be involved in the entire product development lifecycle.
Oversee, mentor, and provide guidance to less experienced
*Job Requirements & Education: *
* 5+ years in developing software systems
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated
ability to analyze technical information and work with a team spirit.
* Self-motivated with strong communication and written skills.
* Willing to learn the new skills required by the assigned tasks.
* Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to delivery software projects of high complexity and
* Create design, architecture, High Level/Low level documents
* Need to have the ability to multi-task, and to be an excellent team
member with strong inter-personal and communication skills.
* Excellent Knowledge of applications/systems integration
· Experience in Responsive Design UI development using Bootstrap.
· Expert level skills in *SPA-Single Page Application Development*
· Expert level skills in *HTML5 and CSS3.*
Marionette, Underscore, require.js)*
· Experience in code modularization,* Front-End build, minification
& deployment strategy using node.js, Grunt and Jenkins*
· Experience with *remote data (via REST and JSON) , Open source
REST Simulation tools , Chrome Post Man and knowledge of the HTTP protocol.*
· Experience in* UI Design patterns, UI Security , UI Caching &*
· Expert level skills in Java & J2EE especially web service
· Solid experience in all the Spring & Hibernate Framework
· Experience in writing PL/SQL and Oracle DB experience
· Familiar with Java based caching framework like *Weblogic
Coherence, EhCache and Guav*a.
· Familiar with Eclipse, *STS(Sprint Tool Suite ) ,interliJ,
Netbeans and Webstrom.*
· Familiar with Code Repository and build tools like *Clearcase ,
GIT, ANT, Maven , Jenk*in.
· AWS Cloud experience
· Experience in working with browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari,
Interner Explorer and Edge.
· Through understanding of mobile technologies stack and iOS &
* BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.