Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
I have the below opportunity and if you are interested please send me an
updated version of your resume. I will give you a call if it matches the
requirement.

Title:         .NET Developer
Location:         NJ (Mahwah)
Start Date:       10/17/2016      End Date: 12/30/2016
Client:        UPS
Rate:        $35/hr C2C or 1099

Responsibilities:
Require an applicant ready to create innovative solutions while being able
to quickly change direction when necessary to support a global Windows
Infrastructure. The dynamic environment offers a unique

opportunity to showcase many diverse talents, including but not limited to
development, server infrastructure configuration, kernel level debugging,
and troubleshooting complex issues. She/he should be a full-stack

Microsoft Developer with C#, MVC, SQL, and PowerShell experience.

Details of Position:
She/he will be responsible for developing solutions with the Microsoft
Frameworks, basic project management, and be able to work effectively &
independently.
Looking for a full-stack Microsoft Developer with C#, MVC, SQL, and
PowerShell experience. Responsible for developing solutions with the
Microsoft Frameworks, basic project management, and be able to work

independently. Candidates should have 3+ years’ experience Developing
Complex Microsoft applications using C# with MVC and Web API. Intermediate
knowledge of Database Development using
MS SQL Server (Any Version), IIS v7.0 (or above), Visual Studio, TFS, and
PowerShell.

Management Skills:
Systems Programming Analyst assists in the design, implementation,
maintenance, and support of I.S. Security models for UPS's I.S.
environments. This position executes processes to improve the reliability,

efficiency, and availability of the systems environment. She/he serves as a
subject matter expert for administration, maintenance, customization, and
support of workforce automation tools to increase organizational

efficiency.

Primary Skill: C# .NET
Additional Skills:
SQL Programming - Intermediate
HTML - Advanced
Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Intermediate
C# .NET - Advanced
LAN Technologies - Intermediate
Windows Operating System - Intermediate
.NET Environment - Advanced
Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Intermediate

Saretha Goney  | Technical
Recruiter
Voice:   203-652-1444 Ext: 226
Email:   saretha.go...@panzersols.com
Fax :    203-286-1457
Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street,
9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Gtalk: goneysare...@gmail.com

Note: In case if you are not able to reach me, please reach out to my
manager John Kanth @ 203 652 1444 ext 143 or john.ka...@panzersols.com

New Link:  http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended

communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in

error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this
e-mail message OR reply with the subject "REMOVE" that your email would be
taken out of our distribution list.