Kindly share some matching resume to

*Role - Android Developer Location – Atlanta, GA Duration – 12 Months *

We need a strong Android Developer candidate for one of the Open-ended
contracts. Please let me know if you have anyone that could be interested,
but that is a push and they would need to be very strong.  Candidates can
be anywhere in the US, but need to move to Atlanta for the position.

   - Design, develop and maintain large-scale, visually appealing, modular
   Android applications
   - Configure and maintain systems related to applications under
   - Test and debug code
   - Work with the development team, project manager, and account
   executives to achieve project goals
   - Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules coordinated with project
   - Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best
   practices, and technology and promote them within the team

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I *** <>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit