*Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
Jersey City, NJ
*GC EAD's are fine as long as they have their I-140 approved and their
I-485 is in pending status. *
Our business is seeking an experienced Metrics Associate / Tableau
Developer to serve as the technical resource in the conception and
development of *Key Performance Indicator (KPI)* initiatives.
- Ability to be part of the team that designs and is a key player in the
development/execution of KPI/metric dashboards, models and data sources at
varying levels of complexity
- Develop programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing
the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology, analyzing
data in support of KPI projects
- Design and build architecture to support Tableau environment and data
- Proactively and continuously improve KPI/metric dashboards for IT
leaders. Assist in evaluating business requirements, think outside the box
and providing technically efficient recommendations.
- Develop technical expertise in KPI subject areas and new technologies
to develop new KPIs, respond to questions, recommend and develop innovative
- Develop project plans (draw attention to bottlenecks for resolution)
from KPI design to deployment
- Documentation for proposed, implemented or changed
- Communication to all levels of management and effectively present
dashboards, models & analysis
- Build cross-functional relationships with other teams
- Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and timely
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base
- Shares acquired skills and end user support with through formal and
- Completes responsibilities as outlined on performance plan, special
projects and other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess programming ability: 2+ years of experience
developing Tableau dashboards is required, expertise in R and Java is
- Understanding of RDBMs and interactive SQL programming skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel 2010, basic proficiency with
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to
innovate new approaches/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be experienced
in successfully explaining technical results to technical and non-technical
- Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and
as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Candidate must be able to perform essential job duties with or without
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.