Hope you are doing well.
*Title: Sr Informatica Developer*
*Location: Norristown, PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Max Rate $55/hr/c2c*
*Need Passport copy and Visa copy for submission.*
· Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including
encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a
bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 8+ years of experience in the
field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's
concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May
provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top
level contributor/specialist. Typically reports to a manager or head of a
*Informatica Power Center 9.5 , Oracle 11g on Exadata, SQL, UNIX*
· *Extensive experience with Informatica Power Center 9.5 for ETL
development o Strong Oracle 11g on Exadata experience including; tables
design, expertise using complex SQL . Good knowledge of relational database
structures and table relationships. *
· *Strong UNIX skills including Korn Shell experience. *
· Strong analytical and communication skills to be able to work
closely with business partners to gather and document requirements. o
Strong writing skills to be able to create clear and concise project
documents: Design, Test Plans.
· Responsible for creating and executing Unit and System Test Plans
that are relevant to the technical and business functions.
· Operating System – LINUX, UNIX, Windows XP, Software Version
Control, Schedulers: Cron, Control M.
· Strong Oracle 11g on Exadata experience including; tables design,
stored procedures, expertise using complex SQL and PL/SQL. Good knowledge
of relational database structures and table relationships. Responsibilities
for all consultants include: o Manage allocation of time efficiently
between multiple simultaneous project phases.
· Working within the guidelines and direction of the IT ESPM
development teams and providing weekly updates regarding status of current
and planned activities • Provide written weekly status report and input
into time management systems (Clarity, IQNavigator).
· Adhering to Quest Diagnostics’ Agile Project Execution Process
· Candidate will be able to participate and provide input to the
team at the scrum and demonstration & retrospective' meetings
· Providing concise and comprehensive technical documentation,
including Design Specifications according to the project execution process
(PEP) used by Quest Diagnostics o Attending project meetings and reporting
status weekly Consultant resources will be responsible for the following
· Requirements gathering and documentation
· Detailed design document o Coding o Create, execute and validate
unit test plans
· Create, execute and validate system test plans o Data comparison
· Software configuration and migration.
· Remediation of identified failures
· Project documentation updated in internal documentation system
· Project implementation and preliminary support during go live.
· Go Live notifications
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC Technologies, Inc *
<booti.pra...@idctechnologies.com>* || Url: *www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.