*Position:* Jr. UX Designer x2
*Employment Type:* 12 Month + Contract
*Location:* El Segundo, CA
*Interview: Face-To-Face *
· Knowledge on Information Architecture
· Strong Understanding of Design processes
· Marketing or story telling experience is not good the person
hired should be able to translating ideas to product.
· Should be temperamental and should be tolerant towards
· Heavy on UX (UI is bonus) not the other way round.
· Should be articulate someone who is equally great in talking
about their sample work
· PDF portfolio or Online portfolio needs to be submitted along
· They are moving from Waterfall to Agile so Agile experience will
be a +
· TV, Mobile, Tablet industry experience will be great (Though it
is hard to find)
· Experience with Adobe Suite; Illustrator, OmniGraffle.
*Please include candidate answers to the following questions in the
1. What inspired you to get into UX design and why do you like this
field? (Please try and be as detailed as possible)
2. What area of UX design do you like the most? (Please try and be as
detailed as possible)
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Email: nit...@rjtcompuquest.com <nit...@rjtcompuquest.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.