*Need Locals who can do in-person after a phone screen.*
*Position: IIB/MQ-MFT Resource Tech Lead/Arch*
*Location: Jersey city , NJ*
*Duration: 5 + Months contract*
*Design patterns, SOA, Wide Boarding session, Experience on Migration is
WMB experience and some experience with latest version ( IIB)
· 10 years of overall experience in Information Technology
· 5 years’ experience in architecting, designing and implementing
SOA, J2EE, and Web Services integration solutions using IBM Web Sphere
· Design and development experience using IBM Integration Bus (WMB)
is a must and configuration is a plus
· Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows
and Message Sets and using integration patterns
· Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the
following technologies: Java/J2EE (JDBC, JMS/MQ, JNDI, etc.), XML, XSLT,
PL/SQL in Unix environments
· Experience with IBM Data Power strongly preferred. Configuration,
installation, and administration experience with Data Power would be a plus
· Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
· Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good
organizational and problem solving abilities
· Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools,
standards and procedures for high quality software development.
*||Tel: 703-962-7227 X 427 || Fax: 703-439-2550 || *
*Email: maz...@gsquire.com <maz...@gsquire.com>*
*Gsquire Business Solutions Inc || www.gsquire.com <http://www.gsquire.com>
|| 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151Women Owned
Small Business / MBE / SWAM Certified*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.