resume in word format to * *ray.fran...@consultingknights.com
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4215. *

*.NET DeveloperHouston, TX 77079 and Renton, WA 980576 Months Contract*

*Rate : $45-50/-hr on C2C*

*Job Description:-*This would be  Web application project – upgrades &
Business Object project We would prefer someone who have worked in past on
Business Object project.
Need a person with good .NET coding experience. Candidate should be aware
of ASP.NET, MVC, C Sharp, Entity framework, WCF, Web API and SQL server
8+ years of experience
Talk to the clients and understand the requirements
Work with the technical team
This is client-facing role

Mandatory Skills
Around 3- 4 Years of experience in .Net, MVC, WCF, HTML5, JS, Bootstrap,
Excellent client handling skills and communication
Ability to guide team technically and resolve issues
Good to Have Skills: Executed projects in Agile Methodology, Front end

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID :

*Ray Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*
*Consulting Knights Inc*
D: 609-423-4215
Email: ray.fran...@consultingknights.com