Hope you are doing great!
Please review the following Job Description and share updated resume if you
find comfortable for this position...
*Role: AEM Tech Lead*
*Location: Lincolnshire, IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Competencies Web Content Management (WCM), ...
Experience (Years) 8-10
9-10 years of experience in leading development and maintenance of CMS
capabilities. The scope is to lead the support and maintenance of Marketing
IT Portals with Integrations with backend systems (specifically for Global
Enterprise Support Portal for external users - developed using AEM 6.1 and
API Integrations with Services systems)
Essential Skills - Mandatory:
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework
and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
• Migration into AEM from other CMS (OpenText aka Vignette)
• Provide technical mentorship to the offshore team.
• Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on
time and high quality
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
• Create standards for authoring including: authoring dialogues, component
names, component groups and template names for developers and agile product
owners to use during development
• Create authoring requirements during the design process. Add authoring
requirements to UX designs comps and component designs
• Evaluate existing component library and recommend improvements to
• Create detailed documentation on technical architecture, completed
components and develop training materials/documentation for continued
• Collaborate with Agile developers to arrange knowledge transfer sessions
for completed components
• Perform acceptance testing on components and authoring experience
• Collaborate with enterprise (especially marketing IT departments) on AEM
capabilities, principles and best practices in digital publishing
Knowledge on following products/systems:
• Total 9-10 years of experience leading development, gathering and writing
authoring requirements in CMS capabilities
• 5+ years business consulting & development experience with AEM/CQ5
• 5+ years of experience with Agile SCRUM development
• Experience with production support of content and content management
• Experience with content entry
• Experience with a complex software release process and environment
• Communicating CMS and content entry process to business units and content
• OpenText TeamSite experience a nice to have
*Satish Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.