I'm working on a new 6 month contract and am in need of an *Apache Flex
Developer* here in Columbus, OH. I wanted to shoot over the description and
see if you have any LOCAL candidates that fit the skill set. See the
*Job Title:* Apache Flex Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
*Duration:* 6 months Contract
Client is seeking a qualified Apache Flex Developer possessing at least 5
years of software development experience with Flex. This position requires
an advanced knowledge of Apache Flex and Adobe Flash technologies. The
responsibilities also include unit testing, integration and system testing
of assigned modules. This individual will perform software implementation
tasks, including source control and deployment activities. This individual
must be involved in all phases of the development process inclusive of
maintaining existing applications. The Apache Flex Developer will also
write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing
changes and corrections.
*Job Responsibilities:*• Plays lead role throughout the development
lifecycle, following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem
definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Performs software implementation tasks, including source control and
• Completes unit testing, integration and system testing of assigned
Documents program development, logic, coding, testing changes and
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
• Possess extensive knowledge of software design, documentation,
implementation and testing. Technology experience must include software
(JSON/AJAX) and HTML.
• Possess 5 years of experience with Flex.
• Subject matter expertise in SDLC.
• Possess the ability to effectively communicate with individuals who have
varying degrees of technical knowledge to translate communication
requirements into interactive presentations.
• The ability to troubleshoot and remediate issues within large, complex
• Solid working knowledge of the Eclipse IDE.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Strong working knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to
explain IT concepts to non-IT professionals
• Exceptional troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Self-motivated and reliable.
• Must be able to work effectively independently, or as a member of a team.
The Screening Process:
• At least one onsite technical screening with FCDC Director of Application
Development, Sean Snyder. This will include a technical assessment.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.