Hope you are doing great
Title: Q/A Engineer
Location: Washington DC Need Locals
Duration: 6 month ongoing
NO H1B OR OPT
Interview: Phone then In person
*REPLY ME ON: adam.sm...@itbtalent.com <adam.sm...@itbtalent.com>*
• Help create coding standards.
• Run and manage code reviews.
• Responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of
functional, regression, and acceptance automation test strategies.
• Develop and maintain automation test plans.
• Develop and maintain automation test cases.
• Design and implement automation framework.
• Oversee small team of automation testers. Schedule and assign work.
• Create and maintain test data.
• Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated
• Analyze existing systems for automation candidates.
• Execute automation tests.
• Evaluate test results to determine adherence to requirements and
conformance to established business processes and requirements.
• Create Test Reports.
• Create and maintain Quality Metrics on assigned projects.
• Deploy and run applications.
• Mentor QA resources and build adoption of automation practices.
• Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Systems or other technology related degree.
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Experienced with
Agile and waterfall development.
• Experience with designing and implementing automation frameworks.
• 5+ years working with developers.
• 5-7 years of experience in the development and execution of test
plans and test scripts for large-scale applications.
• 5 years of experience with database query tools and languages.
• Experience with Java, UNIX and Windows environments.
• Expertise with Java, C, Perl or Python scripting.
• Experience with automated functional test tools.
• Experience with managing test script repositories, version control,
libraries and test reports.
• Experience with creating test scripts by record and play back,
coding, and customizing and extending with programming and scripting.
• Knowledge of scripting language(s).
• Experience reviewing defect reports and managing defect backlog.
• Experience with test data creation, management and migration.
• Experience with web-based GUI level testing, mobile testing, web
services, client-application testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change
priorities when needed.
• Create test plans from requirements, system knowledge and
interaction with team.
• Assist with test environment configuration with Operations support.
• Work with tools administrator as needed to maintain automation
tools and perform upgrades and enhancements.
• Create status reports and communicate to test lead.
• Recommend improvements to test case, script creation methodology
• Create all necessary documents and communicate to the team in
support of the project.
• Run automated software tests.
• Test web services.
• Document defects.
• Maintain and version control project test ware.
Experience with the following is a plus:
• Experience with integration testing of 3rd party systems, and cloud
• Experience with Silk Performer, Selenium, Soap Sonar, JIRA, Jenkins
• Knowledgeable of the change and release processes.
• Experience with performance test scripting and execution.
• Experience with developing or testing in a DB2 environment.
IT Technical Recruiter
Direct :609-935-3773 Ext 103
adam.sm...@itbtalent.com (E-Mail is the best way to reach me)
Fax : 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.