Kindly share some matching resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Role - Sr. Engineer - Big Data*
*Location - Phoenix, Arizona Job Term - CTH after 6 months*
*Only Green Card & US Citizen*
Senior Engineers that join our Technology team will deliver exciting
next-generation capabilities for targeting prospects on the web with
display advertisements. This team develops Big Data and batch/real-time
analytical solutions, by innovative use of leading technologies such as
Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, and Pig. This group is nimble and creative, with
the power to shape our product roadmap.
• Serving as a senior member of an Agile team that designs and develops
Software applications, builds test automation tools, and drives user story
analysis and elaboration.
• Owning all Technical aspects of Software Development and architectural
design for assigned applications.
• Performing hands-on development, leading code reviews and testing,
creating automation tools, and creating proofs of concept.
• Driving continuous improvement in applications, through use of consistent
development practices and tools, and through ongoing design and code
• Collaborating with stakeholders through ongoing product and platform
releases, to solve existing needs, identify exciting opportunities, and
predict future challenges.
• Working closely with product managers and architects to prioritize and
manage features, technical requirements, known defects, and issues.
• Managing and appropriately escalating delivery impediments, risks,
issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives.
• Being a “rebel with a cause”, looking beyond the obvious improvement and
• Mentoring other engineers, and educating colleagues on industry trends
and new technologies.
This high energy Senior Engineer must have:
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other
technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of software development experience, preferably with large-scale
• Demonstrated hands-on expertise in Java application design, development,
and automated testing, preferably in an agile environment.
• Core competencies in Big Data and distributed systems, including data
storage and management, searching, scheduling, logging, serialization, and
modeling technologies. (e.g., HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Ozie, Flume, Avro,
Lucene, SOLR, ElasticSearch, Talend Open Studio for Big Data).
• Experience with machine learning and/or data mining, including PMML.
• Experience with web UI, caching, and graph/document database
technologies, including AJAX, Memcached, and MongoDB.
• Experience designing and implementing REST and SOAP web services,
including API design, implementation, testing, plus hands-on experience
with XML and JSON serialization.
• Experience and strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design
patterns, and object-oriented design.
• Experience with parallel programming, concurrent programming, and
• Experience with database query optimization and indexing.
• Experience with Apache Storm and Apache Spark is a plus.
• Knowledge of functional programming is a plus.
• Daily experience with source control, automated build systems, and bug
tracking systems is strongly preferred.
• Ability to think abstractly and deal with ambiguous or under-defined
• A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to overcome
internal and external barriers to achieve results.
• High levels of energy, engagement, and ownership. Positive attitude is an
• Ability to travel for short periods, if necessary. We place great
importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative, and
we continue seeking people to champion these values and beliefs as we grow.
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.