*Local TX candidates only*
*Solution Architect V *
*San Antonio, TX *
*12 month contract *
*Position Description *
• Implement best practices, implementation of POCs.
• Collaborate with other SMEs and all levels of IT staff for identification
of business requirements that affect business architecture and development
• Evaluate new technologies with other IT staff and develop strategic
roadmaps ensuring compatibility of technical solutions with organizational
business needs and strategic objectives.
• Create and maintain appropriate architecture deliverables.
- Working on Various Projects but will likely focus supporting Sales &
Marketing and Finance portfolios.
*Why should candidates be interested: *
- An opportunity to work with highly talented individuals, and to expand
your knowledge and make an impact on different areas of the business.
- Six or more year’s progressively responsible experience on software
development projects (Must have come up through the Technical ranks)
- Expert knowledge of service oriented architecture (building and
consuming)– REST experience
- In-depth experience in one or more Enterprise Architecture domains (such
as CLM, Product Catalog, Order Management, Billing, CRM, Incident
Management, CMDB, ERP, Integration, Security, Monitoring, Automation, BPM,
- Experience working with enterprise tools (e.g. Enterprise Service Bus,
Intermediaries, logging, monitoring, scaling, message queues, clustered
data stores, etc).
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the organization.
- Experience with NoSQL data store
- Experience with .Net, Python or Java
- Experience with Data design.
- Experience using TOGAF terminology and concepts.
- Archimate modeling language.
- Self-starter, works well in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant
Thanks and Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.