*Let me know your comfort with the blow position.*
*please send the resume to yahe...@exatechinc.com <yahe...@exatechinc.com>*
*min 12+ year consultants. TODAY SKYPE ROUND.*
*Title: Lead Database Administrator*
*Location : Austin TX or Hinglands Ranch CO*
*Duration : 6+ months.*
The Database Engineering team is part of the Global Infrastructure
Engineering and is responsible for engineering highly available and
resilient database infrastructure for multiple enterprise applications and
multiple business lines.
This role will be primarily focused on implementing Database as a Service,
developing best practices, bringing excellence and increasing maturity in
our DB solutions and offering for Oracle DB technologies. Depending on
performance, this position has potential to grow into Chief Database
In addition, the responsibility includes working with Oracle DB
technologies, including HA and DR technologies, to produce highly
available, and resilient database systems. A core understanding of the
underlying infrastructure and technologies of complex database systems is
required (i.e. Physical and VM compute infrastructure, SAN infrastructure,
Unix/Linux Operating Systems, Network, etc.).
Provide technical expertise to design and implement the most efficient
and cost effective solutions for Oracle based database systems.
Enhance database standards, operating procedures, engineering patterns
Lead design, planning and implementation of Oracle Database as a
Define best practices and build cost/capability matrix with various
deployment options for Oracle databases.
Database physical design (considering storage structures) and
implementation of high-availability solutions, replication, and disaster
Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and
migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of DBA tools
to improve the effectiveness of tasks such as performance monitoring
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
from an accredited university.
• 12+ years of total experience with at least 8 years as DBA/DBE with one
or more of the following DBMS platforms: Oracle, MySQL.
• In-depth knowledge and expertise with Oracle DBMS, Oracle RAC and ASM
• Experience with Data Guard and data replication using Oracle Golden Gate
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS and storage subsystems
• Proficiency in Korn/bash shell scripting.
• Good interpersonal skills along with effective communication (both
written and verbal) skills
• Experience implementing Database as a Service.
• Experience with Perl, Jython/Python scripting or any programming language.
• Experience with other DB technologies such as NoSQL and Hadoop.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040
*Email:* yahe...@exatechinc.com <recruite...@exatechinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.