*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Technical Architect *
*Eden Prairie, MN*.
*6 months to start*
Required Skills: Senior architecture skills - communication, balancing and
understanding multiple projects, driving towards and working with the
business to outline and strategy / roadmap. Previous database, data
virtualization, big data experience preferred.
*Experience that is a MUST: *
* *2+ years Hadoop/ETL Experienc*e (data processing and scripting
* E*xpertize in Big data technologies. *
* Strong background in Talend Administration, Capacity Planning in a Big
* Ability to Install and support Talend for Big Data.
* Deep pocket experience with dealing performance issues in the entire
critical path, Performance Management and is able to provide/resolve
* Strong background in UNIX, SQL.
* Strong hands on with HIVE, HBASE, PIG, Spark.
* Very good understanding of Hadoop/MAPR.
* Willing to be on on-call support rotation (requires working on weekends).
* Willing to participate/drive war-rooms to address/resolve critical issues
as they come.
*Nice to have: *
* 2+ years Spark Streaming Technologies - KAFKA
*Required Qualifications: *
* Minimum of *5 years of IT experience in Architecture and Administration
* Minimum 2 years Talend admin experience
* Strong technical and platform knowledge, including some or all of: *Talend,
Talend Administration, ETL tool (Datastage/Abinitio/Informatica), Databases
(DB2/Oracle/Teradata), UNIX platform (Shell/Perl scripting), Scheduling
tools (TWS/Autosys/ControlM). *
*Knowledge BigData platform tools such as Hive, Hbase, Pig. *
* 1 to 2+ years of development experience including full life cycle
* Experience with Agile methodology
* 5+ years working in *LINUX or UNIX platforms *
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
* Excellent communication, presentation skills
* position 2*
*BDApps Application Developer Lead*
*Eden Prairie, MN*.
*6 months to start*
As a Big Data Application developer, you will be accountable for building
new, data-intensive software products that are focused on bringing the
healthcare data together. These products are mostly analytical in nature
and we use advanced technologies in big data space to provide a cutting
edge solution to solve business opportunities.
*Core responsibilities of the person in this role will include:*
• Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements
analysis, application design, and code development & testing.
• Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with
business and IT stakeholders.
• Design, develop and test reusable frameworks, libraries and Java
• Working very closely with Architecture group and driving technical
• Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of the
• Address the performance issues and design the solutions to meet low
• Use Big data technologies to enrich and transform data and do data
analytics, machine learning.
• Lead technology decisions, drive product implementation and delivery.
• Support the implementation and drive it to stable state in production.
• Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates.
• Reviewing code and providing feedback relative to best practices,
improving performance etc.
• Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up
with solutions as required.
• Demonstrate substantial depth of knowledge and experience in a specific
area of Big Data and Java development.
• Drive the team and collaborate to meet project timelines.
• 8 + years in the software engineering profession.
• 5+ Years Hands on expertize with UNIX, JAVA, SQL
• 3 or More Years Hands on expertize with Big data technologies
o PIG (H)
o SPARK (H)
o PYTHON (H)
o ML LIBRARIES (H)
o ELASTIC SEARCH (H)
o KIBANA (L)
o STREAMING TECHNOLIGIES (M)
o HBASE (H)
o HIVE (H)
o SQL (H)
o MAP REDUCE (H)
o TALEND (L)
(H) – High
(M) – Medium
(L) - Low
• Hands on expertize with Java Applications (technologies including Angular
• Demonstrated expertise in Java programs Frameworks in an Agile/Scrum
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Clear and concise communication, able to articulate clearly.
• Healthcare experience, Data Science background
*Note:* For Big Data Application Development Lead position, it is minimum
10+ years’ experience and also prior experience with leading team and
handling large initiatives in addition to the skills above
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.