Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in Salt Lake City, UT  is currently
seeking a Web Application Security Consultant

resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job
description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

Job Job Role: Web Application Security (Java/J2EE)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 3-6 Months

Run/schedule security scans,
Security vulnerability remediation,
Design and refactoring solutions in an agile environment,
Researching latest vulnerabilities,
Managing security backlog and schedules,
Team wide security communication

4-5 years’ experience in Java/JSP J2EE development
2+ years’ experience developing external-facing secure Web applications
2+ years’ experience HTML, CSS & JavaScript
3+ years SQL experience.
2+ years software architecture experience
Excellent communication/collaboration skills
Highly accountable and self-motivated
Healthcare Industry knowledge/experience

 Thanks and Regards,
Bakshi - Recruiter

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct:(630)-444-7055 | Email: bak...@cognizantechnologies.com Gtalk: